See Yourself as a Retention Specialist!
•Provide a World Class Consumer Experience on every call, handling escalated member calls and situations.
•Focus on solutions, proactively and creatively seeking out opportunities for process improvement
•Utilize a consultative sales approach to present the value of products and services with the purpose of retaining members.
•Meet or exceed production and quality standards.
•Support for Customer Service call types and work function.
•Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude and can-do approach.
Schedule TBD- will include every Saturday
- College degree preferred
- 1 or more years of Sales or Retention service experience in a commission/metric based environment
- Excellent ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Is solution focused, proactively and creatively seeking out opportunities for process improvement
- Proven ability to maintain composure in stressful and emotional situations while managing to diffuse angry or irate members
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and ability to learn new software programs
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively with individuals and teams
- Open to providing and receiving constructive feedback and coaching
- Consistently demonstrates a positive attitude and can-do approach
- Flexible in terms of time and place and has the ability to change working hours with notice to suit the needs of the business